Emergency Medical Care Degrees: How to Apply
2015-2016 Application Deadlines
Following are the deadlines for the EKU Online Emergency Medical Care programs. All materials need to be turned in by these dates.
- Fall A – July 14, 2017
- Fall B – September 8, 2017
- Spring A – December 8. 2017
- Spring B – February 9, 2018
Eastern Kentucky University awards transfer credit for courses completed at regionally accredited colleges and universities. More information.
1. Applicant must meet EKU’s undergraduate admission requirements.
Attention EKU Students: If you are currently enrolled as an EKU ASP student, complete Part II and Part III below and contact Brenna Holmes to request a change of major.
Part I: Apply to EKU
Open the EKU Undergraduate Application and follow the steps below.
1. Create an account or log in. First time applicants should select “create an account.” If you are a previous applicant, enter your existing Login ID and PIN where indicated.
2. Choose “I want to enroll in an ONLINE degree program.
3. Under “Planned Course of Study,” choose either “ASP-Paramedicine” or “BS-Emergency Medical Care and press “Enter.”
4.Choose “Emergency Services Admin” from the concentration list provided, and continue to complete the remaining sections of the application. Note that Emergency Services Administration is the only Emergency Medical Care degree program that is currently available 100% online.
Part II: Send required documents
1. Request transcripts from any and all colleges or universities that you have attended. You can do this by contacting the schools directly or using the National Student Clearinghouse website. Transcripts sent to a student and then delivered to EKU will not be accepted. Each transcript must bear the original signature of the authorized official, along with the seal of the institution, and must be sent to EKU directly from the issuing institution. Transcripts are not required for courses taken at EKU.
All transcripts should be sent to: