Emergency Medical Care Bachelor's Degree - Emergency Services Administration
EKU’s online bachelor’s degree in emergency medical care focuses on your skills in the field, as well as your management and operational knowledge. This concentration allows you to take administration-focused classes in budgeting, finance, personnel issues, adult education (for training officers), ethics, EMS law and EMS management.
Format: 100% online
* A minimum of 30 credit hours must be completed at EKU
Enhance your degree with a minor or certificate
Select from a wide range of minors, allowing you to explore interests or make use of prior credits.
You can also choose from numerous undergraduate certificates in specialty areas that complement and enhance your major as you work toward your degree.
What sets our program apart?
Focused on medical best practices and leadership building, EKU’s curriculum blends academic and professional preparation through topics such as advanced life support, advanced cardiology, management of behavioral emergencies and management of OB/GYN emergencies.
- CAAHEP-accredited for more than 35 years
- Nationally-renowned instructors
- 8 week courses
- Special tuition for active duty service members
- 18 credit hours for previous experience PLUS additional opportunities to maximize credit
- Hours that count toward your degree and your recertification
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the best universities offering online degrees
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar university that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran-friendly campuses.